JTC International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippines Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
A LABOUR SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
International Manpower Services Inc. specializes in providing total recruitment solutions for Contract and Permanent placement personnel throughout the world. Our business managers and recruitment consultants are creative professionals and work with both client and candidate ensuring timely outcomes without compromise to our standards.
We are ideally situated to serve the growth areas of the Middle East, Australia, Canada, America, Europe, North Asia and South Asia providing real time support from the company's affiliated offices around the world.
JTC International have responded to the challenge of supplying services under the International Standards Organization requirements by creating a culture that delivers expert service and support to our clients and candidates.
• The critical human resource factors that impact throughout industry today
• The changing face of organizational structure and culture
• The benefits of continuous improvement strategies
• The importance of planned and preventative maintenance procedures
• The continual demand for effective training.
It is our ability to tailor the services we provide to the precise needs of our clients that set us apart from our competitors.
A policy of Quality is part of our core in our organization with commitment to maintain the highest standards. Our consultants stay abreast of the latest recruitment methodologies and apply their deep knowledge and understanding to match great people for great performance.
Quality is being right the first time, on time, every time.
JTC International maintains a computerized database search facility which is updated daily and we are able to identify registered candidates possessing the necessary credentials to be presented to the client. Advertising mediums are used in conjunction with our in house proprietary systems to gain access to a broader range of candidates. Our methods of recruitment are:
• A detailed brief from the clients
• Suitable candidate search is conducted using our computerized database search facility and our external searching procedures.
• Initial responses are screened and assessed.
• Suitable candidates are identified
• Extensive research of a candidates previous work history
• We have facilities available to skills test all disciplines to ensure out candidates are of the highest standard. This includes English Language, Theoretical and Practical testing and evaluation.
• Reference checks are made
• The short list is reviewed with the client.
• The final short list is presented to the client.
• The client completes the final interviews.
• An appointment letter is sent to the successful candidate/s and notification is sent to those who are unsuccessful.
• Follow up procedures are instituted to check on the capability and performance of successful candidates.