POEA Job Position: Assistant Reservation Manager
Location: New Zealand
Employer/Company: JTLP Management & Recruitment
- Must have valid passport and fully vaccinated
- Must have 3 years relevant experience is required in Hotel or Resort.
- Supervises, mentors and leads the reservations team of the property.
- Trains the new team members as well as creates a culture of generating new knowledge opportunities and good service attitude.
- Providing information and reservations to guests, including up selling special packages, upgraded rooms and cross-selling different services throughout the property.
- Produce daily and weekly room occupancy reports for management, and ensures all third party reservations are accurately captured in the system
- Monitors the Agents’ to ensure correct sales tactics are used and quality service is provided.
- He/She has to ensure all sales and reservations are performed with adherence to the policies and procedures of the property.