Electrical ManagerManpower Pooling
Login to bookmark
POEA Job Position: Electrical Manager
Location: Papua New Guinea
Company: Highland Products Limited
- Five years plus relevant work experience in a management role.
- Experience troubleshooting industrial switchboards & generators (1000 KVA+)
- Ability to lead and manage electrical installations on an industrial scale.
- This includes procurement, installation and maintenance.
- Computer literate, including competency in Microsoft Excel and Word
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the electrical department personnel.
- This includes assignment of daily tasks, as well as recruitment, appraisal and training.
- Establish electrical maintenance procedures.
- Implement, troubleshoot and manage preventative maintenance schedules for industrial switchboards (120+) and electrical systems, including periodic thermal imaging.
- Install and maintain electrical control systems, including operational alarms.
- Check and audit corrective maintenance work to uphold quality standards.
- Conduct routine checks and troubleshoot all generators (20+ units, 5 units are 1000 KVA).
- Coordinate R&M as required.
- Provide technical expertise on electrical requirements for new builds and industrial installations.
- Conduct safety audits, making recommendations as required.
- Responsible for electrical procurement and supply to all company departments.
- Updated resume with detailed Job description per company
- TOR/ Diploma
- Valid Passport
- Certificate of employment (COE)
- Training Certificate
- Pay slip / Salary Certificate
Email: [email protected]