POEA Job Position: English Teacher
Location: Saudi Arabia
Company: Noon Horizons Center – English Teaching
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10409516
• With Experience of Teaching English to kids/ adults, especially pronunciation and Communications.
• Degree in English or other related field, English native like speaking.
• With TESOL or equivalent teaching qualification.
• Good communication skills, Experience of teaching Chinese Language (Mandarin) is a plus.
• Candidates must have their valid PRC ID and TOR / Diploma.
• Teaching English for Kids/ adults (Beginners, Intermediate , Advanced)
• Plan and prepare teaching materials, such as syllabus, lesson plans, homework, handouts and other
related materials for students to deliver high quality
• English courses using Noon Horizons Center System.
• Conduct placement tests for new students, checks their answers, evaluate them, specifies students’
levels, and records placement tests results in Noon Center Database System.
• Evaluate and grade class assignments and examinations and enter them in Noon Horizons Center
Database System. Takes daily notes of student’s behaviors at class (negative or positive behaviors) and
enter them on dailv bases in Noon Horizons Database
• Monitor and evaluate students’ progress, and provide regular feedback to manage students’
performance and feed the evaluation and notes in Noon Horizons Center Database System.
• Indoor and Outdoor activities/trips for/with students
• Basic Salary Offer SAR 2625 (Php. 39,000.plus)
• SAR 300 (Php.4,000) Food Allowance
• Free Air Ticket to KSA and Manila and Vice Vera after completion of the contract.
• 15 days Planned Annual Vacation.
• Accommodation and Transportation is provided by the Company.
• Overtime pay based on KSA Labor Law. Free Medical Services.
• Other benefits under KSA Labor Law.
Email: [email protected]