We Are Hiring!
POEA Job Position: High Voltage Linemen
- Requires Male applicants
- Must be at least College Level (Undergraduate)
- Must have a minimum of 6 years working experience
- HV Commissioning/Testing of GIS and AIS equipment; Protection Relay Testing
- Primary and Secondary Injection Testing
- Online and offline Partial Discharge Testing
- Transformer SFRA, Ratio, Winding Resistance, IR, PI
- Switchyard Testing – e.g. circuit breakers, disconnectors & interlock checking
- Familiarity with the use of Omicron and Megger equipment and software is an advantage
- Commissioning of Siemens 132kV GIS Switchgear
- Primary and Secondary Testing of CT, VT, and Protection Schemes on GIS and AIS equipment
- Must have experience in the use of sophisticated test equipment, including Omicron, Doble and Schneider as well as various types of protection systems such as Siemens, ABB, SEL, Schneider proficient in SCADA systems (Harris, Foxboro) and PLC Sys.
- Must have experience in secondary protection relays earth fault overcurrent, distance, line impedance, differential, generation and transformer differential.
✓ Must be an IELTS Passer or IELTS Exempt.
- IELTS Passer – overall band score of at least 5.0 with a score of at least 5 in each of the tests.
- IELTS Exempt – must have 5 years of full time study (4 years of High School plus at least 1 year of College/Vocational courses with passing grades)
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume or call at +63 977 835 0657 or +63 919 072 9584 for more details.
𝘐𝘖𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘥.