POEA Job Position: Lineman or Line Mechanic
Location: New Zealand
Employer: Stellar Recruitment
POEA Accreditation No.: 10417806
- At least High School Graduate
- Excellent English Communication skills
- At least verifiable 3 years employment
- WORD FORMAT of your RESUME with skype ID (it’s a MUST) not JPG or screenshot
- Supporting Documents (COE, training certs, driver’s license, company ID’s, valid passport, PEOS, E-REG, POEA info sheet)
- Construct and maintain de-energized overhead distribution assets up to 66kV.
- Construct and maintain live overhead distribution assets up to 1000V.
- Undertake HV switching of overhead assets in accordance with Network Operations Centre
- Climb and work on overhead network structures.
- Applying earths to and removing earths from overhead electricity supply conductors.
- Erecting wooden, concrete, and metallic poles.
- Safe and effective operation of truck-mounted cranes and mobile elevated work platforms.
- Diagnose and reactively repair overhead network faults.
- Terminating and jointing underground polymeric cables up to 1000V.
- Stringing new overhead conductors using methods such as helicopter stringing and conventional.
- Distribution line work is conducted in accordance with Industry best practices, legislation, and
company procedures are followed and complied with.
- Participates in an after-hours faults roster.
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions, extreme heat, high winds, snow, freezing temperatures,
and storm events.
We are looking forward to receiving the following documents from you to speed up your application
• WORD FORMAT of your RESUME with skype ID (it’s a MUST) not [PG or screenshot
• Certificate of Employment (COE)
• Training Certificate
• Company IDs
• Valid passport
• PEOS, E-REG, POEA info sheet
If you have any concerns (question or inquiries) feel free to contact during office hours from Monday to
Friday at 9am to 5pm only.
Email: [email protected]