POEA Job Position: Mis-Pos Technician & Programmer
Location: Papua New Guinea
Company: Raumai 18 Ltd
POEA Registration / Accreditation No. 5927
- Minimum of 3 years experience in smallgoods production.
- Degree or other in computer Engineering or IT related.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in MIS-POS system management.
- MIS-POS Technical Administrator – Install and configure LAN/VPN operations and flow-charts.
- Programs analysis and repair of POS server and cash registers.
- Networking with TCP/IP, DNS, DSL
- Hardware repair and maintenance of all system hardware such as motherboards, hard drive, printers, hand-held scanners, UPS, hub, routers.
- Set up network cables and power supply.
- Configuration, administration and maintenance of the local area network
- Development and maintenance of back office systems for inventory control, purchasing and ordering, stock transfer, inventory management, rewards/ points redemption program for customers.
- Computer Programming – Knowledgeable in MS-DOS, UNIX operation systems.
- Set up and maintenance of Anti-virus, firewalls and encryption to ensure protection from external
threats. assigning and monitoring security access of all authorize users of the local network
- Network Administrator using SQL, HTML, VB scripting.
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment
- School Credentials
- Training Certificate
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
- E-registration Copy
- PEOS Copy
- Passport Copy
- FOR MORE INFO: Connect with us! PLEASE
Email: [email protected]