POEA Job Position: Swimming Teacher
Location: Saudi Arabia
Employer/Company: ESAD MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.
POEA Accreditation No.: 10373701
All swimming teachers/coaches must have achieved, as a minimum, any of the following qualifications.
- Must be Female
- Must be atleast 25 years old
- ASA Level 1 Certificate for Teaching Aquatics
- SA Level 1 Certificate for Coaching Swimming Completing a qualification at level 1 will qualify you to support fully-qualified teachers/coaches.
- Before you can work on your own without supervision you will need to complete one of the following qualifications.
- ASA/UKCC Level 2 Certificate for Teaching Aquatics
- ASA Level 2 Certificate for Coaching Swimming (Swimming, Synchronized Swimming, Diving or Water Polo).
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude towards swimming
- Good communicator
- The ability to inspire confidence and motivate swimmers
- Perseverance and patience
- The ability to encourage people and put them at ease
- An understanding of how to differentiate in a coaching session
- To plan and deliver lessons ensuring adherence to the scheme of work and lesson plans
- Ensure safe provision of all equipment and ensure it is used correctly
- Make sure safety standards are followed in sessions and undertake risk assessments
- Identify participants’ abilities and encourage them to reach their full potential
- Plan and deliver sessions appropriate to the level of swimmer
- Provide explanations and demonstrate swimming techniques
- Correct faults in swimming techniques and identify ways to improve performance
- To be a positive role model, creating a positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage children and adults to participate in swimming
- Set ground rules for each session
- Evaluate sessions and give feedback
- Regularly assess each participant’s ability and progress and arrange for the award of the appropriate certificates
- To constantly update, manage and complete your registers
- Organize and supervise assistants and helpers as directed by the Swimming Coordinator
- Work alongside the Swimming Coordinator, other Swimming Teachers/Coaches, and Lifeguards etc. to help ensure that participants are able to swim in a safe environment.
- To attend regular meetings with the Sports Development Officer and Swimming Coordinator as and when necessary.
- To agree to abide by a code of conduct and carry out duties in accordance with Sport Liverpol and
- NGB policies, including equal opportunities, safeguarding children, health and safety at work, etc.
- Updated resume with job description
- Employment certificate
- Valid passport (not less than a year before expiry)
- Valid NBI clearance (not less than 6 months before expiry)
- 2 x 2 recent picture (at least 2 pcs)