POEA Job Position: Accountant
Company: Al Ansari Group
POEA Accreditation No: 10396056
- Minimum of 8 years work experience
- Graduate of Bachelor in Accountancy.
- Must have CPA License.
- Supervise and allocate the work of the Accountancy Section to ensure that all tasks are completed
within prescribed timescales.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual revenue and capital budgets, monitoring of financial
performance and completion of the annual accounts.
- Provide support on accounting matters relating to the Housing Revenue Account including budget
preparation, monitoring, production of final accounts and financial advice.
- Prepare & finalized PNL, Balance sheet, Equity, cash flow monthly & yearly report including expense
& reconciliation report.
- Assist with the planning, testing, training, implementation and review of all aspects of computerised
financial systems & ERP.
- Monitor & define Finance policy & procedure
- Ensure the Treasury Management and Banking functions operate in accordance with legislative,
regulatory and organisational requirements.
- Complete grant claims and other returns in line with agreed timescales.
- Provide financial input into reports to Committees and other working groups as required.
- Diverse experience in different service, i.e. law firm, nursery, food production, restaurant etc.
- Identify any training and development requirements within the Accountancy Section and ensure that these are met.
- Arrange and conduct training on accountancy or financial systems issues as required.
- Interpret legislative and regulatory requirements where necessary and ensure any resulting amendments to processes or procedures are implemented.
- Preparing and reviewing annual auditing report with external auditors.
- Deputize for the Head of Finance Services as required.
- Carry out any other duties that are within the scope and grading of the post which could also be requested by the line manager or Head of Service.
Email: [email protected]