– Construct, erect, install, renovate and repair structures and fixtures made of wood, plywood, wallboard and other materials such as cold form lite gauge metal profiles and cut, shape and fit timber parts to form structures and fittings.
– Reading and interpreting drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
– Selecting timbers and materials and preparing layouts
– Cutting materials and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
– Erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying trueness of structures
– Nailing fascia panels, sheeting roofs and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
– Assembling prepared timber to form structures and fittings ready to install
– Candidates must have at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate.
– The job requires both Male and Female applicants.
– Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for this position.