We Are Hiring!
POEA Job Position: Auto Electrician
With experience in buses, trucks and heavy equipment.
- Provide and maintain high quality auto electrical repairs on the entire fleet
- With experience working on buses, trucks and heavy duty equipment
- Works on headlights, diagnostic lamps, alarm systems, circuit boards, and alternators
- Interpret technical diagrams and use welding tools to repair electronics
- Testing and replacement of defective alternators, generators, or voltage regulators
- Installing, Replacing, and replacing defective ignition and electrical wiring.
- Studied full time — 4years in high school + 1 year in college (undergraduate or graduate) or 1 year vocational
- IELTS exempted pit With good communication skills Minimum of 5years solid related experience (no work gap)
- With overseas experience preferred Can provide proof of employment and school credentials (high school and college/vocational)
If you think you meet the below qualifications, please report at iPeople office for initial screening and submit updated resume (word format), xerox copy of school documents ( form 137 and diploma in highschool/ diploma and TOR from college or vocational), certificate of employment and other documents available.
🛇 No Fees to be collected
🛇 Beware of Illegal Recruiters