We Are Hiring!
POEA Job Position: Auto Mechanic
- Provide and maintain high quality mechanical repairs on the entire
- With experience working on buses, trucks and heavy duty equipment
- Dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms, and other components, and checking parts.
- Reassembling engines and parts after being repaired.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Completing oil changes, wheel balancing, alignment, and brake checks.
- Inspect vehicles system such as: suspension, steering and exhaust, and detail work required to achieve
- Studied full time — 4years in high school + 1 year in college (undergraduate or graduate) or 1 year vocational
- IELTS exempted pit With good communication skills Minimum of 5years solid related experience (no work gap)
- With overseas experience preferred Can provide proof of employment and school credentials (high school and college/vocational)
If you think you meet the below qualifications, please report at iPeople office for initial screening and submit updated resume (word format), xerox copy of school documents ( form 137 and diploma in highschool/ diploma and TOR from college or vocational), certificate of employment and other documents available.
No Fees to be collected
Beware of Illegal Recruiters