POEA Job Position: Cable Jointer Assistant
Location: Saudi Arabia
Company: Al Gihaz Holding Company
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10164644020125
- Male Applicants
- Age 25 to 35 years old
- At least 2 years above experience in the same field
- Must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- Always work safely wearing relevant PPE that is supplied
- Assist in the Installation of Electrical Infrastructure as instructed, ensuring that all work is undertaken
to a high standard of safety and technical quality by following all appropriate generic and specific
method statements, work procedures and safety instructions
- Accept delivery of plant and materials and check fitness for purpose prior to use
- Ensure vehicles, plant and equipment remain in good condition, and report any defects to their Line
- Sign on to and understand site specific risk assessments on and ensure maintenance of a safe working environment
- Attend “toolbox talks” and other training courses as required
- Assist the Cable Jointer to Record accurately details of work undertaken
- Submit relevant work details for recording and invoicing in the required timescale
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the Regional Construction Manager that fall within the
general experience scope of the individual.
- Performs cable inspection and locate faults for repair or replacement.
- Works indoors, outdoors and in confined spaces.
- He will have to stand for long hours, climb, bend and kneel for cable works
- He is also expected to be detail oriented to ensure safety on job.
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment
- Candidate must have ready passport
Email: [email protected]