POEA Job Position: Cardiovascular Technician (Female)
Location: Saudi Arabia
- Diploma or degree or equivalent from country of origin
- At least two years experience as Cardiac Cathlab Electrophysiology Technician.
- Must be capable of undertaking invasive ECG And pacemaker, ICD programming without supervision
- Advanced ECG recognition skills and competent in interpretation of ECG and hemodynamics.
- Ability to function in emergency care situations that use CPR.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, extended shifts, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly change priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with physicians, patients and other staff members.
- Competent in the operation and troubleshooting skills of EP specialty equipment and x-ray system such as EP monitoring/stimulating systems
ARMED FORCES HOSPITAL SOUTHERN REGION
Khamis, Saudi Arabia
WE ARE ACCEPTING WALK-IN APPLICANTS
LBS RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS CORP.
No. 610 Gochangco Building
T. M. Kalaw Street cor M. Y. Orosa Street
Send your resume: