POEA Job Position: Carpenter
Company: Philippines Recruitment Company
POEA Accreditation No.: 10357439
To qualify for this job you must have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Carpenter
- Experienced in reading and interpreting drawings, erecting framework, roof framing, laying sub-
flooring and floorboards
- Good English communication, both verbal and written
- Must be able to provide work references and evidence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Some common task that you may have to perform include:
- Construct, erect, install, renovate and repair structures and fixtures made of wood, plywood,
wallboard and other materials such as cold form lite gauge metal profiles and cut, shape and fit timber parts to form structures and fittings.
- Reading and interpreting drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions
and installation procedures
- Selecting timbers and materials and preparing layouts
- Cutting materials and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
- Erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying structures
- Nailing fascia panels, sheeting roofs and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
- Assembling prepared timber to form structures and fittings ready to install.
- Updated RESUME
- Valid passport
- Employment CERTIFICATES
- Other CERTIFICATES related to job preferences.
Email: [email protected]