CNC Machine Operator needed for a company in CANADA.
- High school graduate/ALS Certified. With TESDA Machining NC II an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience from wireless communications, satellites, and wireless communication product manufacturing.
- Knows how to Set up and operate machine tools to perform machining operations such as milling, turning, drilling, boring, broaching, grinding or other machining operations
- Know how to check the dimensions of parts machined using micrometers, calipers, and other precision measuring instruments.
- Experience with Robodrill, Matsuura, DMGMori an asset
- 3 & 4 axis experience required, 5 axis an asset.
- Flexible, knows how to work in a team environment
- Can speak basic English
- Review work orders and interpret drawings to determine machining operations.
- Set up and operate machine tools to perform machining operations such as milling, turning, drilling, boring, broaching, grinding or other machining operations
- Check the dimensions of parts machined using micrometers, calipers, and other precision measuring instruments.
- Vocational training in machining
- Proficiency using calipers, micrometers and measuring instruments to examine parts adequately
- Ability to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately by being detail-oriented
𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐁 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.
IPAMS CHARGES ABSOLUTELY ZERO FEES FROM ALL FILIPINOS.
This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
For manpower pooling. Beware of illegal recruiters, scammers, and human traffickers.
License No. POEA-247-LB-120911–PA
IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. Barangay Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City 1112 Philippines