We Are Hiring!
POEA Job Position: CNC Machinist
- 5 years minimum experience in the same category
- Can operate CNC Vertical and Horizontal Borer’s, Mills, and Lathes; manual machines -Mills, Lathes, Drills, Saws etc.
- Sound knowledge of Mazatrol, Heidenhain, and Fanuc controls
- Experience with CAD/CAM, PowerMill, Microsoft Office
- Performs manufacturing functions such as Precision Milling, Turning, Boring, and Drilling.
- Able to set up and program CNC machines to produce one-off Production Components
- Able to enter computer commands to retrieve stored parts data and programs
- Enters commands to title and store programs in computer memory, and build and maintain source files.
- Calculates and codes machine controlling criteria, such as axis movement, type, and size of cutting and drilling tools, spindle location, and machining start.
- Knowledge of reviewing factory orders and drawings to determine job specifications and requirements.
- TRA passers are prioritized.
- Could provide complete payslips of the 5 years or more of employment experience for skills assessment (TRA – Trades Recognition Australia)
- Completed at least 1 full year of study at the Tertiary Level and could provide a Transcript as evidence of study.
- Applicant must be in the Philippines for possible employer’s interview (no virtual interview for this)
HOW TO APPLY?
Email the following to [email protected] please:
- Subject: CNC MACHINIST
- UPDATED RESUME with a description of work
- valid Philippine Passport
- proof of Vaccinations & Booster
For manpower pooling
Beware of illegal recruiters