POEA Job Position: CNC Waterjet Operator
Location: New Zealand
Company: All Trades Labour Hire Ltd.
DMW Accreditation No.: 10280720
• Minimum of 5 years work experience
• Can confidently speak and understand the English language
• To operate Primus 184 Waterjet and maintain the required machining programme.
• The role includes operating the Seamless Joint Setter for preparing edges on bench top components.
• Select materials/components as required, working prefabricated components carry out QA process of piece before carrying out work.
. Load wateriet and run cutting programs.
• Manage and order process related consumables through set procedures.
• Prepare edges where jointing occurs on granite / engineered stone and ultra – compact materials as required on the Seamless Setter.
• Carry out packing of mitred bench tops with substrate using MDF substrates.
• Load CNC and run programs.
• Load granite / marble or engineering stone that requires finishing operations from the NC
• Maintain and set tools for best wear and finishing Setting and tuning new tools and sequences, Monitoring and maintaining tooling including dressing as required.
• Valid Passport
• Detailed RESUME
• Certificate of Employment
Open for walk-in applicants or may apply online by sending/attaching initial requirements.
Interested applicants may report personally at our office from Monday to Friday, 9AM-12PM only
Email: [email protected]