POEA Job Position: Electronics Engineer (Maintenance)
Employer/Company: Linc Facility Services
POEA Registration /Accreditation No.: 10335625042526
- Graduation from a standard high school or vocational school, including considerable training in basic electronics and radio and considerable experience in television and radio broadcast engineering; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of operating equipment, components, and circuitry involved in radio and television broadcasting.
- Considerable knowledge of test instruments and their repair.
- Considerable knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions involved in the work.
- Considerable knowledge of the Federal Communications
- Commission regulations for broadcast procedures and equipment.
- Ability to think and act quickly
- Checks and aligns television cameras and videotape recorders to obtain optimum performance.
- Operates videotape recorders to record programs for rebroadcast.
- Operates camera control units to maintain proper contrast and density in the vide0 picture.
- Operates and supervises the operation of transmitters to broadcast both live and taped programs.
- Operates a master control unit which feeds live or taped programs into broadcast transmitters according to a schedule.
- Monitors color test equipment.
- Operates radio broadcasting equipment.
- Performs and supervises repairs to cameras, monitors, projectors, distribution amplifiers, switches,
consoles, videotape recorders, television, and FM transmitters.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly preventive maintenance in master control room, replacing weak
components, worn parts, and wiring defects.
- Records and logs periodically various meter readings which indicate transmiter operation.
- Adjust control equipment as necessary to maintain station operating specifications required by the
Federal Communications Commission.
- Uses signal generator; vacuum tube voltmeter, multi meter, oscilloscope, frequency meter, tube tester, color bar test generator, transistor tester, soldering iron, and various hand tools and gauges.
- Performs related work as required.
- May supervise subordinate technical personnel engaged in electronic maintenance activities.
- Resume with 2×2 Picture
- Passport Valid
- Certificate of Employment