Flagmen / JourneymenManpower Pooling
POEA Job Position: Flagmen / Journeymen
- High school/ ALS certified.
- Minimum of 3 years of current experience for the desired position.
- Can speak basic English.
- Must have valid passport for more than 3 years, educational credentials, valid NBl clearance, SSS employment history foreign police clearance and PEOS certificate.
Note: Applicants coming from the far-flung provinces will be entertained if they are willing to attend the event in Metro Manila.
Applicants can also apply with 3 other options:
1. Go to https://www.ipams.com and apply using the Job Seekers page; or
2. download the IPAMS Mobile app for free via Apple Store or Google Play and apply; or
3. email your CV and initial requirements at [email protected] with the subject: NAME/EQN position applied
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀’ 𝗖𝗩/𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆. 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗣𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀. 𝗪𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀𝗔𝗽𝗽, 𝗩𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗸𝗧𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁.
𝗜𝗣𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗯-𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.
Leave a message on FB messenger – m.me/ipamsph
FAQ about Canada application, click here – https://ipams.com/canada
𝗜𝗣𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗕𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
For manpower pooling. Beware of illegal recruiters, scammers, and human traffickers.
POEA License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA
IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. Barangay Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City 1112 Philippines