POEA Job Position: Head Baker
Location: Papua New Guinea
Company: Raumai 18 Ltd
POEA Registration / Accreditation No. 5927
• TESDA certificate in food science, bakery production or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in bakery production.
• At least 3 years with a major commercial bakery such as Red Ribbon or Goldilocks
• Production of quality bread, cakes and pastries that cater to the customer tastes and generate sales for
• Organize the daily production schedule staff rosters for lunch, stocktake, overtime.
• Set out responsibilities for different staff to ensure co-ordination and efficiency between various
• Ensure proper records and data entry of stock movement, sales and other important data required by
• Train, discipline and support staff in all aspects of bakery skills production to achieve sales increases
and customer satisfaction.
• Provide commercial and operational advice to senior
• Organize promotions and produce specialties to generate interest and attract new customers.
Improve and maintain the efficiency, quality and hygiene of the bakery section – staff, equipment and
• Planning operational and sales budget for weekly and monthly review.
• To perform other duties as assigned by directors and senior management.
• Checks and verifies all ingredients and materials to meet the specification set by the company
• Detailed RESUME
• Certificate of Employment
• School Credentials
• Training Certificate
• Covid Vaccine Certificate
• E-registration Copy
• PEOS Copy
• Passport Copy
Email: [email protected]