Jr. BakerManpower Pooling
POEA Job Position: Jr. Baker
Location: Saudi Arabia
- Candidates must have at least High School Diploma.
- This job requires both male and female applicants.
- Minimum of 2 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Applicants must be 25 to 35 years old.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent and higher
- Minimum 3- years of experience in a 5-Star Hotel or Restaurant
- Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment is required
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus
- Action-oriented, Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude
- Salary of SAR 2,200 SAR (inclusive of Food Allowance)
- Transportation and accommodation are provided.
- Working days: 6 days per week; 8hrs plus 1-hour break
- With annual leave of 25 days.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Saudi Arabia and Manila after completion of a contract.
- Open the bakery early in the morning
- Weigh the flour and other ingredients to prepare the dough
- Supervise and bake different bread types, like pretzels, baguettes, and multigrain bread
- Adjust oven temperatures to ensure proper baking
- Supervise mixing various ingredients to create fillings for cakes and pies (e.g., chocolate ganache, caramel sauce, and fruits).
- Decorate cakes with glazes, icings, buttercream, and edible toppings, like flowers.
- Prepare different types of Viennoiseries, including croissants, brioche, and Danish in addition to traditional pastries.
- Recommend recipes to renew our menu and attract more customers (e.g., gluten-free or vegan desserts.
- Track food supplies and place orders needed.
- Keeps equipment operating by making sure everyone is following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes;
- Maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and bakery section.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading about bakeries, latest trends, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances the shop’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Qualified applicants should apply with a comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2×2 and whole body photos, and a copy of passport (if available).
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Visit our offices at:
Manila: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc. 8th Floor, Algo Center 162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati City, Philippines 1227 License No.: POEA-002-LB-010421-R
Enjoy rewarding benefits:
- FREE Transportation and Accommodation
- 24 days Annual Leave
For more information and to apply online, click
Or send your updated CV to [email protected]
See what some of the candidates we have deployed say about Ikon. https://www.ikonlink.com/jobseekers/testimonials/
Subscribe to the FREE Ikon newsletter now for the most recent job openings and OFW news! http://eepurl.com/hLXUf5
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for daily updates.
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.