POEA Job Position: Marble Foreman
Location: Saudi Arabia
Company: Esad For Human Resources Solutions and Management
• Minimum of 3 years work experience
• Able to read and interpret drawing, taking measurement and estimate the amount and type of
material, tools, and work hours.
• Planning, organizing, coordinating, and conducting the activities of cutting, tooling, preparing,
packing, and setting marble and granite slabs in site and repair of floors and walls.
• Able to control the wastage to the industry standards and limits
• Manage and track of machine consumable and stock.
• Maintained all work records including the timesheet, stock list, production reports …etc.
• Inspect the work in progress and assure proper finishing and quality of product and work, ensure
• Be responsible for any bad quality production, wrong production, excess wastage. Etc due to
• Train new workers in operation & maintenance of hand tools and methods of cutting, tooling and
setting marble and granite slabs
• Check plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensure that all materials used and works performed are as per specifications.
•Estimate amount and type of installation materials needed.
• Prepare daily progress reports as required
• Take site measurement, prepare cutting orders and coordinate with the factory for the timely delivery
• Ensure the proper handling and maintenance program of machines and tools to ensure readiness.
• to and responsible for all HSE and other rules of himself and other workers. Ensure the marble and tile
masons use the tools properly, ensure the
• Updated resume with Photo
• Certificate of Employment
• Valid passport
Email: [email protected]