We Are Hiring!
POEA Job Position: Optometrist
Location: Saudi Arabia
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree.
- Must possess a state-issued license for O.D. and optometry.
- A minimum of 2 years ‘experience as an Optometrist.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders and conditions.
- Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Perform thorough routine eye inspections.
- Identify the patient’s visual alertness, the field of vision, and hand-eye coordination.
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness and color blindness.
- Prescribe corrective lenses and medications.
- Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
- Record all diagnosis and treatment plans including transfers and therapeutic prescriptions.
Interested applicant may send updated resume to [email protected] or call at 0968 681 2732.
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
NO FEES IN ANY FORM AND/OR PURPOSE WILL BE COLLECTED FROM THE APPLICANTS
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS