- Work safely ensuring the safety of colleagues and public in all site based activities
- Maintain a very high standard of quality throughout complete works iow from start to finish
- Be mindful of timescales and productivity to meet client set targets
- Work to a high level of housekeeping maintaining a good level of cleanliness across site and within welfare facilities and vehicles.
- Operate various items of plant appropriate to OHL industry
- Learn to engage with supervisors to build a healthy and mutual working relationship
- Integrate as part of a team and take instructions from mentors and colleagues
- Overcome simple rigging and mechanical problems while working within the scope of Work Instructions and Method Statements without deviation
- Undertake dailly and pre-use inspections of PPE, plant and climbing equipment
- Confidently carry out tower rescue procedures Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that you have and use the correct access, tools, equipment and personal protective equipment for the work.
- Adhering to Permit to Work and Limited Access certificates documents
- Using correct site access as per site access maps
- Report any defects of PPE to CP, or via the H&S App
- Play active part in tool box talks and daily on site risk assessments
- Report to your immediate supervisor all potential hazards and incidents that have or could have resulted in personal injury or environmental damage.
- Report any work related personal injury or disease to your immediate supervisor and ensure that entry is made in the accident b0ok at your place of work. Linesman – new entrant rev 2021
- If you are asked to undertake a task that you feel is unsafe or for which you feel you do not have the appropriate knowledge or training. report this to your immediate supervisor.
- Using Advantage NRG Near Miss reporting App to report any Hazards or Near Misses
- A Minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- A Minimum of 2 years working experience within the LV/HV OHL industry
- Have à g0od and thorough understanding of basic tower rig8ing.
- A common knowledge of working equipment and tools relating to LV/HV transmission systems
- Basic experience with the application and removal of drain earthing schemes
- A knowledge of how to stay safe working at height.
- Ability to read, understand and apply Construction Work instructions (CWI) appropriate to the task at hand
Principal / Employer
Principal/ Employer Add ress
34 Station Road, Poole, Dorset BH 14 8UD, United Kingdom
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.