We Are Hiring!
POEA Job Position: Production Supervisors
The production manager is responsible for:
- Planning, organizing, directing, monitoring, and evaluating manufacturing plant activities and production within manufacturing plants.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure the optimization of raw materials and its team in order to achieve production targets.
- Plan and make changes to equipment and work methods.
- Lead a quality control system and implement production reporting methods.
- Set up periodic and preventative equipment maintenance schedules or replace machinery.
- Finally, ensures compliance with the health and safety rules of the company and that standards and procedures in privilege with the SQF certification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in lean and fast paced FMCG industry
- Passport ready
- Complete academic documents