The role of housekeeping in hospital is to ensure that all areas, including examination and surgery rooms, patients’ room, laboratories, and public areas are kept clean and sanitary. The duties include mopping, vacuuming, and sweeping floors; cleaning windows and dusting furniture; washing and changing linens on patients beds and ensuring that all waste is disposed of properly. Also, to empty trash cans, replace the supplies in bathrooms, and move items around as needed.
- Must be New to Saudi Arabia. Other GCC countries except for KSA are also considered.
- Good looking and presentable.
- Fresh graduates are most welcome.
- College Graduate is an advantage.
- Good English knowledge in both writing and speaking.
- Basic computer knowledge , also familiar with MS office and internet.
- Arabic is also an added advantage.
- Having the ability and willingness to work in new environment.
- Age must be 36 and below.
Must be fully vaccinated. – if your vaccine is Sinovac, you must have a booster either pizer or Astrazeneca.
Starting basic salary SAR 1500 + 300 food allowance.