We Are Hiring!
POEA Job Position: Sawmill Operator / Wood Cutting Machine Operator
- 3-5 years’ experience in the related fields of work.
- Passport ready and complete educational documents
By his work ethic, the Sawmill Laborer is an important part of our operations team. He accomplishes various tasks that could include but not limited to:
- Piling and stacking lumber on the green chain (conveyor at the exit of the mill)
- Sorting boards in the lumber yard (regrouping boards in bundles in regards to their lengths)
- Carriage outfeed assistant (helping both the resaw sawyer and the carriage sawyer in their work in a way to minimize time loss)
- Edger operator (removes the live edges from the boards and planks using a semi-automated machine)
- Trimmer operator (gives the final lengths to our products in regards to quality and maximum yield)
- Resaw operator (feed and position the linebar resaw)
- Debarker operator (maintain, adjust and feed the debarkers)
- An operator at the second transformation workshop (moulder, planer, resaw operation)
- Preparing orders in the lumberyard.
- The person interested in this position must have physical endurance and strength (capacity to lift weights up to 100 lbs) (capacity to work at a fast pace) Educational Attainment: ‘Associate in Science’,’Bachelor of Science in Engineering’,’Associate Degree’,’Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering’,’Bachelor of Science in Agriculture’,’Bachelor in Agricultural Technology’
NO PLACEMENT FEE!
NO PROCESSING FEE!
NO SALARY DEDUCTION!