We Are Hiring!
POEA Job Position: Test Engineer
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics
- At least 2 years debug or Test Experience (Sustaining or Development) in Electronics Manufacturing – Components, Boards, Systems, Etc.
- Directs and/or coordinates electronic and/or Engineering and/or technical personnel in fabrication and design of testing and test control apparatus and equipment, or software systems testing
- Directs and coordinates electronic engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation and calibration on instruments, equipment and control devices required to test, and record test data
- Interfaces and confers with scientific , engineering and technical personnel to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunction, incomplete test data, data interpretation or coding issues
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by electronic or software engineering, and management personnel
- May develops use of computer software and hardware to conduct tests on electronic products and systems or software.
- Trains and instructs floor support, test technicians and test operators on test hardware and/or software, as well as problem solving techniques.
- Resolves test yield problems by performing analysis of root causes, developing and coordinating corrective action measures and monitoring improvements
- Perform and support equipment verification and integration in production
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Actively search for new technologies or procedures in the test sector
- Determines conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE CLOOCTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS ANG HUMAN TRAFFICKERS