POEA Job Position: Testing Engineer
Location: Saudi Arabia
Company: Al Gihaz Holding Company
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10164644020125
- Male Applicants
- Age 25 to 45 years old
- At least 2 years above experience in the same field
- Must be a Degree holder in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or similar fields.
- Planning and implementation of testing & commissioning activities
- Understanding single line diagrams, schematics and protection & metering drawings in electrical
- Discussing technical requirements with customers/consultants and ability.
- Implementing commissioning design changes and provides mark-ups for as built project
- Monitoring teamwork and cooperation as well as implemented policies, whilst maintaining
- Mentoring and training members to enable them to perform effectively
- Supporting continuous improvement of project process/ product/ system design. Participates in
internal project review meetings and provides inputs on commissioning activities.
- Preparing project quality requirements, Method of statements, Generate Non-conformance report for the activities and material found not in conformance with the specific project requirements.
- Submitting the test reports to the customer after completion of the testing & witnessing process.
- Servant leader of his teams for testing locally and remotely of distribution power switch with control
- Be sure that local test shall include all required and regular tests for the power equipment.
- Be sure that Test includes all required testing and commissioning activity for all field equipment
components and accessories.
- All signals (I/O list) programmed in the RTU shall be tested one by one remotely from control center.
- CONTRACTOR shall use all required equipment/tools and/or test equipment to perform testing of the field equipment as per the manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Submit the all testing report signed from SEC representatives.
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment
- Candidate must have ready passport
Email: [email protected]