POEA Job Position: Chrome Plater
Location: New Zealand
Company: Acquired Manpower Services
POEA Registration / Accreditation No. 10358957
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Excellent automotive and mechanical knowledge.
- Strong English language knowledge.
- Maintain strong customer service focus.
- Strong leadership and Management Skills and Experience.
- Ensue a Job Card is completed for every job.
- Ensure Quotations completed prior to job commencing and hours recorded on Job Card.
- Be responsible for assigning jobs to the appropriate technician.
- Ensure a final assessment is done on a customer’s vehicle for both job and customer satisfaction prior to the vehicle being released.
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that
corrective action is taken if necessary.
- Involved in the hiring and training of Staff for the workshop, Parts, and Panel and Paint Departments.
- Working with department team leaders to improve profitability and efficiency.
- Creating and maintaining a positive relationship with customers and suppliers ensuring that
department staff are helpful, as well as making customer satisfaction a priority to ensure referral and
- Working with workshop administration to administer warranty claims, as well as understanding and
applying warranty guidelines.
- Advice Management of policies required for Raro Cars service, parts, panel and paint pricing.
- Ensuring that service repairs are performed efficiently and correctly within standard operating
procedures by overseeing and conducting spot checks on jobs.
- Address customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous, professional manner.
- Manage quality assurance – setting quality standards, maintaining quality of all departmental
- Ensure completion of shop maintenance and repair work.
- Oversee Occupation Health & Safety compliance.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to all subordinate staff.
• Enhance and develop policies, procedures and service systems to meet the goals of the department.
• Processing Supplier Invoices for Parts and workshop consumables.
• Oversee liaisons with our freight forwarders overseas to ensure timely deliveries.
• Oversee liaisons with our customs brokers in Raro to ensure timely clearances of all orders.
• Oversee costings of parts and entering parts into Quickbooks in a timely manner.
• Oversee the preparation of stock take sheets and the entering of adjustments to ensure physical stock
equals Quickbooks at all times.
• Inventory Control – oversee parts person with all stocks coming in and out of workshop and parts
• Overseeing workshop ethics and accountability of staff
• Ensure workshop is maintained in a tidy and safe manner
• Assist with other duties as required by the General Manager.
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment
- School Credentials
- Training Certificate
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
- E-registration Copy
- PEOS Copy
- Passport Copy
Email: [email protected]