POEA Job Position: Auto Electrician
Company: Philippines Recruitment Company
- High school diploma and vocational diploma or short course certificate
- Be over the age of 24.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Heavy Equipment Electrician or Auto Electrical Fitter
- Able to read electrical schematics
- Knowledge of electrical, electronics and control systems
- Able to find fault, repair or replace electrical wiring/components on Heavy Equipment
- Able to work in underground or surface mining environment
- Air-conditioning system experience highly regarded
- Good English communication skills
- Be able to provide work references and salary evidence.
- Common tasks that you may have to perform include:
- Using test equipment to locate electrical and electronic malfunctions
- Dismantling and removing electrical and electronic assemblies and components
- Installing electrical equipment and electronic components in motor vehicles
- Connecting power-operated vehicle equipment and accessories to power supply
- Adjusting engine control systems and timing
- Testing and replacing defective alternators, generators, voltage regulators and starter motors
- Repairing and replacing faulty ignition and electrical wiring
- Replacing defective parts such as fuses, lamps and switches.
- Updated RESUME
- Valid passport
- Employment CERTIFICATES
- Other CERTIFICATES related to job preferences.
Email: [email protected]