POEA License:8971654; 8908370; 0920-201-6206; 0917-119-9522; 0956-853-1840 firstname.lastname@example.org
POEA Job Position: Auto Mechanic
Location: Saudi Arabia
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Addition education, certifications, or experience is generally preferred.
- Proven ability to diagnose and repair vehicles and follow safety instructions and directions.
- Proficiency with hand tools and other equipment.
- Excellent active listening, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with a strong work ethic.
- Working with the manager and other mechanics to diagnose and repair the mechanical and electrical components of vehicles.
- Listening to clients to learn more about vehicle history, potential problems, and the services they would like to receive.
- Performing test drivers, inspections, and other diagnostic tests on vehicles to identify where problems exists and determine which parts need to be repaired or replaced.
- Completing preventative maintenance on vehicles, such as performing oil changes, flushing and replacing fluids, and replacing brakes.
- Repairing damage to the body of the vehicle and washing and painting the vehicle’s exterior.
- Generating timelines and estimates for repairs and discussing options with clients.
- Inspecting internal systems and controls to ensure the vehicle is operating properly and in compliance with state regulations.
- Maintaining accurate records relating to clients, their vehicles, parts, and service history.
- Using shop equipment as instructed, performing regular maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Engaging in learning opportunities to update job knowledge and technical skills.
- Customer Focus
- Effective Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Update and detailed Resume with a picture
- Employment Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Passport Copy