We Are Hiring!
POEA Job Position: CNC Operator
- A Bachelor degree is an advantage.
- A certificate or diploma in engineering is an advantage.
- Two (2) years experience as a CNC machine operator.
- Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings.
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
- Good computer and mathematical skills.
- Good English in written and in oral.
- Flexibility in the work and willingness to work overtime.
- Set up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding, and milling.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Provide timelines to clients.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that the results of the machining process align with client expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
**note: Please DO NOT REPORT to our office unless you are advised to do so. This is in a bid to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We encourage everyone to send their applications online only.
Let us Power your Success and help you pursue your career and life in Finland!