English TeachersPOEA Job Order
Login to bookmark
POEA Job Position: English Teachers
- Teach basic English skills including reading, Writing, and speaking.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Communicate with parents and school administration on student progress.
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Profl License(Passed Board/Bar/Profl License Exam) holder.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- Aminimum of two (2) years of recent elementary school teaching experience is required.
- BS Elementary Graduate is preferred.
- Must have passion in teaching Elementary grades.
- EILTS Band 6 passers is an advantage.
RAWAYIA ANFAL TRAIDING & CONTRACTING
Principal / Employer Address
PO BOX 93, PC 111, AL SEEB
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.