FCAW WelderManpower Pooling
Login to bookmark
POEA Job Position: FCAW Welder
Location: United Kingdom
Employer/Company: GME Services Limited
POEA Registration / Accreditation No. 10394835
- For high pressure pipe, 6G 6GR certification and experience. TIG route (141) and stick and MIG cap
(111 136). Minimum of 3 years’ experience on new build and upgrade projects
- Ability to air arc, pre and post heat treatments would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of MIG/TIG and MMA welding processes, operational knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Skilled in welding carbon, stainless steel, conifer and duplex pipes would be an advantage.
- Ability to interpret drawings, ability to weld wire feed and stick in all positions.
- Designs, fabricates, joins, and/or repairs equipment, fixtures and various types of metal objects and
structures. Operates drill presses, power saws, grinders, metal lathes and a variety of welding
equipment and hand tools.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work
requirements and sequence of welding assignments.