– Build and install iron or steel girders, columns, and other construction materials to form buildings and other structures.
– Cut, position, and bolt down steel bars to reinforce concrete.
– Connect steel columns, beams, and girders.
– Bending steels with bending machine for construction sites.
– Make sure all pieces are fitted properly and complete repairs as necessary.
– A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
-Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
– Must have at least one (1) year experience as STEELMAN. Must have valid passport and PEOS. Strictly NO TATTOO fir first time to work in Japan.
– REQUIREMENTS: MUST REPORT in the office to personally submit
your application and for assessment from Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm only.
– Bring your updated resume, 2×2 picture white background and photocopies of valid passport, PSA Birthcert, NBI, PEOS & Eregistration certificate (https://peos.poea.gov.ph/) and trade test/NC II is an added advantage.
Principal / Employer: DAIKI CO. LTD
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10352655
Principal / Employer Address: Misaki, Funabashi-shi, Chiba-ken
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.