We Are Hiring!
POEA Job Position: Technical Staff
Operating and Maintaning Ammonia (NH3) based refrigeration systems
• Relevant certificates for operating refrigeration systems based on ammonia (NH3)
• Excellent technical skills, know-how and a relevant educational background is expected.
• Candidates with none of the above qualifications need not apply.
• The relevant candidate must have worked as a service engineer in the refrigeration industry or be a marine
engineer with relevant job experience in these areas.
• Marine engineers with a significant experience (preferably from trawler operations – are encouraged to apply)
• The applicant would primarily be expected to take care of technical maintenance and repairs on site.
• If needed, due to circumstances, it is expected of the employed staff to participate on equal terms in the
Polar Seafood is the largest private owned enterprise in Greenland and are looking for several candidates with different background to fulfill multiple job positions.
All applicants will be directed to HR validation at Polar Seafood Group.
Any direct application to Polar Seafood, not using this contact form would be disregarded, and would not be taken into consideration
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Polar Seafood – The World of Seafood
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
NO FEES IN ANY FORM AND/OR PURPOSE WILL BE COLLECTED FROM THE APPLICANTS
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS