POEA Job Position: Welcome Ambassador
- This job requires female applicants only.
- Minimum of 2 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Applicants must be 18 to 40 years old.
- Modeling experience (Preferred)
- Must be at least 5’5 feet tall
- Good to excellent communication skills
- Able to wear high heels and stand for a long period of time.
- Able to speak/communicate in Mandarin is a plus!
Responsible for providing courteous and friendly service to all guests arriving and departing the Hotel, particularly at the Diamond Lobby. Additional areas may include Hotel Reception, Hotel East VIP check–in area, Hotel Main Lobby Driveway, and Hotel lift lobby.
- Greets and ensures that all guests are attended to in a friendly and helpful manner at all times and attempts to use guests’ names at every opportunity.
- Respond to all guest questions and provide guest assistance and information as requested by maintaining current product knowledge of events and facilities of the hotel.
- To assist Front Desk & Concierge during the peak period in minimizing the guest’s waiting time at the Front Desk counter
- Does everything possible to ensure that all guests depart the Hotel with a positive impression of the Hotel services.
- To wish every guest a warm farewell and thank them for coming
- Maintains a “willingness to please” attitude and gives undivided attention to any approaching guest.
- Welcomes guests at any of the Hotel entrances, offering the greeting appropriate to the time of day taking particular note of VIP and repeat guests.
- Uses the names of the guests, especially repeat and long-staying guests, and routinely greets guests as they pass through the doors, remaining alert to situations where he can be of assistance to the guests.
- Maintains a well-groomed hair & nail style, full makeup, and wears clean, shiny high heel shoes and a neat uniform while on duty.
- Helps other staff in the department, replacing them temporarily when necessary.
- Has full knowledge of Galaxy Hotel standards.
- Coordinates with Bell Service and/or Concierge should there be a need to assist guests with their luggage or transportation requirements.
- Assumes other duties assigned by Management as required.
Qualified applicants should apply with a comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2×2 and whole-body photos, and a copy of passport (if available).
Visit our offices at:
Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.
8th Floor, Algo Center
162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village
Makati City, Philippines 1227
License No.: POEA-002-LB-010421-R