POEA Job Position: Process Safety Engineer
Location: South Korea
- Working knowledge of personal protection in industry such as safety showers, PPE, SCBA etc.
- 10 or more years experience in detailed design of stationary equipment (over 3 international PJT)
- Proficient user of MS office
- Fluent in English
- Hazardous Area Classification: based on international standard for area classification such as API 500/505, EI 15, IEC 60079 etc
- Passive Fire Protection (Fireproofing): based on international standard for fireproofing such as API RP 2218
- General knowledge of Industrial codes, standards, practices relevant to process and safety design such as API, NFPA, IEC, PIP and major Oil, Gas and Refinery company’s standard and specification.
- Understanding and experience of risk assessment technique, hazard identification and risk analysis associated with probability and consequences, mitigation measures.
- Working experience or participation in Safety Workshop such as HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, LOPA and understanding of Risk Assessment such as QRA, EERA, BRA, FERA, COMAH.
- Utilization of Process Safety Software DNV PHAST and Safeti – PHA pro, PHA works – exSILentia etc.
- Update RESUME with detailed job description
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Training Certificate
- Valid passport
- Diploma & TOR
- PEOS, E-REG, POEA info sheet